- Contact Center
- Back Office
Passengers and guests are increasingly looking beyond traditional channels for support and are using social media to connect and talk about airlines, hotels and other form of travel companies. Infact, petabytes of travel-related social data and traveler behavioral data is getting generated each day. Social media continues to alter the manner in which customer engagement was traditionally done, transforming the traditional KPI’s of contact centers into socially enabled KPI’s. Travel and hospitality companies today are leveraging the power of popular social channels like Facebook, Twitter and others for their business benefit.
IGT’s Social Media CoE
The Social Media Center of Excellence at InterGlobe Technologies (IGT) helps airlines and travel companies setup a robust & scalable New Media Contact Center. Using a hub and spoke model, companies can now manage queries in multiple languages, ensure service consistency and maintain standard response and resolution time across multiple geographies over key channels like Facebook, Twitter etc. The hub comprising of key social media enablers like ecommerce, PR, customer service and reservations works closely with the social media centers spread globally providing multi-lingual services. The hub ensures the highest standards of quality, efficient resource management, continuous training and adherence to pre-defined Service Level Agreements.
A video to showcase IGT’s approach to effectively manage customer experience over social media:
As part of its integrated solutions, IGT offers customer support and crisis management services using social media. IGT has proven experience in driving customer delight using multiple channels, and the service desk now encompasses dedicated support for queries over social channels. The service desk would be manned by highly skilled agents who would be proficient in social media tools. Following are the service lines offered in Social Media Service desk:-
- Customer Support: Basis the classification provided by the customers, the agents would provide a pre-defined response to customer comments and queries.
- Loyalty Management: Some of key elements of the solution would include
- Creation of separate work flows for managing responses from loyal customers to social campaigns
- Design & implementation of social campaigns to target the loyal customers
- Irregular Operations: In times of irregular airline operations, the customer service desk shall proactively reach out to customers over social media channels with the right communication.
- End-to-end multi-lingual social media solution with listening, monitoring & re-issue functions
- Leverage the strength of IGT’s partner SimpliFlying to get the maximum value from social media programs
- Offer real time customer support to your customer through their channel of choice
- Scale your social media reach without impacting your cost considerations
- Faster query resolution to increase customer satisfaction and reduce churn, thus enabling customer loyalty
IGT Success Story
Managing highly effective social customer engagement for a leading European airline Business Need
The client wanted to manage customer service on social media in various global/different languages across local platforms with maximum reach and coverage
IGT provides social media contact center service through a unique 24x7 Social Media Hub enabling effective social customer engagement with capability across 8 languages. The scope of work includes social media campaigns, PNR re-booking & servicing, fares & ticketing, new bookings, baggage tracing, loyalty management, check-In & re-check-in, alliances partner network, flight information, compliment forwarding and complaint and customer care on social media. IGT provides multi-lingual support from delivery centers across 3 countries.
- Process and provide quick resolution to an average of 45000 tweets/comments per month ensuring enhanced customer satisfaction
- On demand IRROPS using social media across 16 instances
- Globalized support in localized manner with multi lingual capabilities
IGT provides a wide range of solutions & services by providing a rare amalgamation of modern technology platforms and industry best practices
IGT has an answer to the dynamic needs of the travel distribution industry by providing wide-experience and domain-rich solutions
IGT’s robust solutions and services cater to the pronounced economic volatility and ever-changing business within the hospitality segment
IGT helps address challenges like softening consumer demand and rising fuel costs to simplify and improve the efficiencies