Transportation industry is fiercely competitive, with customer service and cost management being the key factors that drive this industry. The availability of robust and smooth transportation facilities is of utmost importance especially for a growing economy. Due to lack of planning and operational inefficiencies, the growth of the transportation industry has been largely hindered.
InterGlobe Technologies (IGT) has leveraged its rich experience in the transportation industry, aggressive travel BPO services, unparalleled expertise in information technology, skilful resource pool and a strong global presence to offer a series of unmatched services to the transportation industry.
- Rising fuel costs
- Global recession slashing airline traffic and ship cargo that affected everyone including freight brokers, car and truck manufacturers
- Lowering carbon emissions and enhancing energy efficiency
- Limited allocation of funds
IGT serves the following sectors within the transportation segment:
- Introduction of sophisticated databases that can track inventory levels and shipments on a global basis helps in increasing efficiency and output
- Reduced time to market provides an indisputable advantage to players in this highly competitive industry
- Assist in standardizing and integrating business processes to make organizations scalable for future growth
IGT provides a wide range of solutions & services by providing a rare amalgamation of modern technology platforms and industry best practices
IGT has an answer to the dynamic needs of the travel distribution industry by providing wide-experience and domain-rich solutions
IGT’s robust solutions and services cater to the pronounced economic volatility and ever-changing business within the hospitality segment
IGT helps address challenges like softening consumer demand and rising fuel costs to simplify and improve the efficiencies