IGT usually recommends that clients begin by using a combination of on-site, regional and offshore resources. This 3-tier approach enables IGT to manage a smooth integration of local requirements, client and IGT design resources.
The first 2 tiers - the On-site team and the Offsite team - develop deep understanding of client's business and deliver rapid response solutions. The 3rd tier, our Offshore development center, provides us the leverage to rapidly scale up to meet client's needs and deliver cost-effective solutions.
Throughout the project, and particularly in the early stages, team members from the 3 tier are rotated into tiers 1 and 2 to facilitate communication, and they serve as strong project liaisons when rotated back to the offshore site. As IGT becomes more familiar with the client's business and applications, most tasks are completed at the Tier 3 Offshore site in Gurgaon, India.
3-Tier Delivery Model: Typical Roles
- Client Relationship Management
- Requirements Definition and Design
- Program/Project Management Office and final QA for client deliverables.
- Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Short term projects or projects requiring specific skills
- Systems design and architecture.
- Core development and turnkey solutions—Subject Matter Experts, Project Managers, Design, Development and Test teams.
- Core application maintenance and support teams.
- Primary resource pool for global deployment.
IGT provides a wide range of solutions & services by providing a rare amalgamation of modern technology platforms and industry best practices
IGT has an answer to the dynamic needs of the travel distribution industry by providing wide-experience and domain-rich solutions
IGT’s robust solutions and services cater to the pronounced economic volatility and ever-changing business within the hospitality segment
IGT helps address challenges like softening consumer demand and rising fuel costs to simplify and improve the efficiencies