ENABLING BETTER TRAVEL
When ad-hoc or planned changes result in the rescheduling of flights, airlines need to process a large number of PNRs within a short span of time. Mishandling of these time critical queues can have an immediate and highly visible impact on airline’s frontline operations. In today’s cut throat competition between airlines, it is necessary that airlines maintain and process queues efficiently and effectively in order to cater to all passenger requests and complaints.
InterGlobe Technologies (IGT) provides effective queues management which ensures quick resolution of customer queries & complaints and enhances customer satisfaction.
- IGT Offerings
- Business Value / Demonstrated Capability
IGT provides support for queues management on Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre and Worldspan global distribution systems. Following are the different types of queues managed by IGT under the queues management services:
- More than 200 travel specialists managing queues for global clients
- Over 10 years of experience in handling teletype reject queues
- Processed over 5 million transactions in a year with an accuracy of 98%
- Processed over 3 million schedule changes in a year
- Over $80 million collected through service fees / fare difference & ticket issuance