ENABLING BETTER TRAVEL
Due to ad-hoc or planned changes, an airline has to process various PNRs requiring queues management and rescheduling of flights. Mishandling of these time critical queues can have an immediate and highly visible impact on airline’s frontline operations. In today’s cut throat competition between airlines, it is mandatory that airlines maintain and process queues efficiently and effectively to cater to all passenger requests and complaints.
InterGlobe Technologies (IGT) provides effective queues management which goes a long way in enhancing the customer satisfaction numbers.
- IGT Offerings
- Business Value / Demonstrated Capability
IGT provides support for queues management on Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre and Worldspan global distribution systems. Following are the different types of queues managed by IGT under the queues management services:
- Over 10 years of experience in handling teletype reject queues
- More than 200 travel specialists managing queues for global clientele
- Processed over 5 million transactions in a year with an accuracy of 98%
- Processed over 3 million schedule changes alone in a year
- $80 million collected through service fees / fare difference & ticket issuance