ENABLING BETTER TRAVEL
Traditionally considered as a non-revenue part of the travel, crew scheduling plays an important role in ensuring operating efficiency for airlines, rail and cruise companies. Due to inter-departmental dependencies and lack of timely communication, many airlines are unable to bring efficiency and flexibility in managing multiple schedules across geographies.
InterGlobe Technologies (IGT) provides a unique, well-managed, end-to-end crew helpdesk with expertise in crew scheduling, administration and payroll processing.
- IGT Offerings
- Business Value / Demonstrated Capability
IGT’s Flight Attendant Center of Excellence (CoE) boasts of a dedicated team of professionals with more than 2.7 million man-hours of expertise on crew management and a comprehensive knowledge base on flight attendant agreements, technologies, union contracts and regulations.
The CoE provides 24x7 support to more than 20,000 flight attendants who work across different geographies, time-zones, work schedules and hours.
The services include both front and back office operations across different channels of communications like web, voice, chat, email for crew management. Key services include:
- Schedule Management: IGT provides support for any changes to crew schedule due to jury duty, leaves etc. to make sure that flights regulations are followed. IGT also maintains a crew calendar to help in training, rescheduling and schedule swapping.
- Payroll & Auditing: IGT helps in conducting pay slip audits, and works with the crew on re-imbursement filings, irregular operations premium, language premium, vacation premium and more.
- HR Shared Service: IGT supports the crew with HR services like Visa handling, exit formalities, retirement, certificate of employment and more.
- Analytics: IGT provides host of analytical tools to monitor all types of back-office queues which help in auditing and reporting functionalities and thus increase the productivity of the process
- 89% CSAT maintained of flight attendants consistently for the 2 years serviced
- 90% of flight delays occurring due to air craft carrier minimum requirement of operational staff were reduced leading to higher CSAT scores with the airline customers.
- 94% reduction of scheduling error costs which saved a potential revenue leak of around $20K per year in terms of flight passenger salaries